Need opinions on rotors

Well I have on my 8v, plain janes in the front (oem from autozone) and rear
cross drilled zimmermans, all mounted with MIntex Red Pads. and it stops on
a dime.

when I had the 88 16v, it had brembo's crossdrilled all around, and I could
never get the 16v to brakes as hard or as quickly as the 8v does.

so there you have my impressions.