Crossmember brace install

Captnbr@aol.com wrote:

> my favorite picture is the second to last one number 118.  Sorry I
> just had to say that, NICE SHOT.
>
> Brian 86 16v
> 98 Jetta GLX Vr6

Wait for it... wait for it... Oh, OK- I see. It's not just a well
composed, dramatically lighted, instructive, informative piece of
photojournalism. Oh no.

It's a day brightening pick me up as well!

- "need to clean it." Yep.

- No one takes Shawn's spot.

- Katy? Smooches Sis.

- Worried about the cut out also, wanted to recommend some vinyl
edging on there, or cut a same size semicircle and slice an O-ring in
half, one part for each side.

- Biggest question and feedback issue #1, for me design wise is why
just one bolt hole up top? Seems you'd want two.

TBerk