Scirocco factory test car (Carfax help)

Well I was lokking at my registration for the vin
number and it was different then the vin on the car
itself not compleatly different though just a little
bit.
the vin on the car is:
WVWZZZ53ZEK021090
The vin number on my registration is:
WVWCA0538EK021090
Anyone want to run these vins for me? If so that would
be great.

thanks alot
--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:
> what the complete VIN #?
> ever tried to run it though carfax to see what they
> say about your vin ?
>

> ATS - Patrick Bureau - txrocco@sbcglobal.net

=====
Robbie MacDonald