aligning motor mounts-- do it! (re: crossmember..)

someone felt pretty strongly about this being a key factor in xmember
cracking (dan b?), and it seems like there could be something to it...

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA-->Soon to be New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...