one more thing.. poly front mount

Interesting note.... I have seen 3 cars with cracked core supports,
including my old deceased 8V  that ran poly front mounts.

Now I hammer on my 16V a lot ( a whole lot) and I have a HD mount (from TT)
and I have a healthy core support... Inspected it a couple of weeks ago
after discovering cracks in friends car during an engine swap. He had a
poly mount up there too

Coincidence?
-Raffi