Speaker recommendations?

I'm looking to spend a little bit of my tax money on new speakers for
the QSW (and maybe the '81 Roc).  I would love to stick with stock 4x6,
and I really like Bostons (I have a pair of 6x9' in my '84, and they
sound AWESOME!!) but I'd be willing to explore other options.  I also
don't want to spend a lot, I need most of my tax money to fund my wedding.
Opinions?  Suggestions?
Thanks.
Nate
'81 Roc
'84 Roc
'87 QSW

--
"It is far better to be well fed, moderately wealthy, in good health, abundantly cheerful, victorious and well regarded than poor, sick, sad, defeated and obscure"
    -Poor Richard