Emissions test..failed.. Suggestions

Hello,

The Scirocco failed the emissions test today.  The HC(PPM) and CO(%) for the
Cruise Emissions and Idle Emissions both failed.  For HC I scored 196
(cruise) and 279 (idle) the limites were 160 and 220.  For CO I scored
2.46(cruise) and 2.75(Idle) with limits of 1.1 and 1.2.  I have just
replaced the spark plugs, fuel filter, and within the past 6 months the air
filter.  Also just replaced both fuel pumps. Any suggestions as to what
needs to be tweaked in which direction to get a better score?  Any advice
would be appreciated.

Thanks

Greg
16V Scirocco