Door hinges

I am replacing my driver door on my Scirocco (rusted and dented). I also
need to replace the door hinges on the new door.

But, I just can't get the door hinges pins out.

I read the Bentley, nothing. I searched the archives, nothing. I banged with
a hamer and a small punch, nothing. I tried the zip gun, nothing.

Anybody has ever removed those door hinge pins before?

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

Side note: a doorless Scirocco is ugly, but it sure makes entries and exits
way easy.