folks w/lowered cars, please comment...

Mine is lowered, the a-arms sit at about 5-10 degress up-angle. Didn't look
at the tierods, but they should be anywhere from just level to slightly up.

Not great for going over bumps, so if ya got something to corrected - thumbs
up.

Since there's been a lot of discussion of this on Vortex I'm sure you're
aware of what other people have tried ... and since the hub is kind of a
weak link if it's modified and could lead to drastic stuff if it breaks I'm
curious as to how you're going to go about it.