best adhesive for trim?

I forget what its exactly called but any GOOD auto parts store that carrys
decals and logo stuff should have a thick 2 sided tape. Its not much thicker
than 2mm but sticky as hell when it hits the paint. I had my front emblem
come off my Cutlass and it was in the body shop for a stupid move I made and
I just asked them for a chunck cause it had come off while I was washing it
a few days before. They just hacked me off about 6" and away I went.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)