WTB: 160 mph instrument Cluster

--part1_9.f3fce6a.2bd0be6a_boundary

I am really looking for 160mph instrument cluster if anyone has one can you
let me know. I am also looking for a 140mph if anyone has one of those. I
also have a question what other VW clusters will fit into the Rocco.

Jason Frasca aka "Rocco"
1988 Scirocco 16v

--part1_9.f3fce6a.2bd0be6a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=
=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0"><B>I am really looking for 160=
mph instrument cluster if anyone has one can you let me know. I am also look=
ing for a 140mph if anyone has one of those. I also have a question what oth=
er VW clusters will fit into the Rocco.<BR>
<BR>
Jason Frasca aka "Rocco"<BR>
1988 Scirocco 16v</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_9.f3fce6a.2bd0be6a_boundary--