WOT - best free/v. cheap web hosting service??

I changed ISPs and found out too late that I don't get the 100Mbytes I once had, I only get
10MBytes and can't set up folders, etc.  I want to transfer my (crummy) web pages to a new service
but my current ISP won't allow me to do it neatly...sooo...anyone have an idea on how to get by
this cheaply?  No banners, no popups, none of that Geocities floating message crap is what I'm
after...any help appreciated.

=====
Cheapass Ron
Former owner of '87 Scirocco 16Victor
Future owner of '81 Scirocco S 16Victor Jr.