For inner CV joints, I use a triple square and thats 12 point?

I just went to 4 different parts stores before finally finding these.  I
called them "metric 12 point internal drive bits".  I think that just
confused them.  People just simply can't grasp what I'm talking about.
Finally though I found some in a special tools area in lordco.  Sheeesh.