Fox or Rabbit headlight buckets?

>Hey All,
>
>I'm interested in duplicating this setup. Any idea whether these are Fox
>light buckets or post 80 Rabbit buckets? Any help as I head to the junkyard
>would be appreciated.
>
>http://www.scirocco.org/photos/53b/cooper017.jpg
>
>Thanks!
>Jason Rinne

IIRC, Brett guessed they were fox lights, but any headlight conversion as
such will take some fabrication.  I would think that you could get either to
work, just measure everything on the car before you go, see which buckets
are the most compact when you get to the yard, bring them home, and start
experimenting.  :)  Remember, you won't just have to fabricate the headlight
mounts, but probably a grille, also.

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"