Way OT A1 Chassis Related: But Interesting (Realtes to me selling my GTI)

Smart move as youcan get in major trouble here for doing such things. I have
heard that the MO you would ave recieved would have been a fake and there
for leaving you to blame.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)