From: Robbie Cotner [mailto:robw_z@yahoo.com]=20
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 11:21 AM
To: Andrew Wong
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: For inner CV joints, I use a triple square and thats 12 =
point?

yes, you use a 12point/triple square.=A0 I also went through a lot of =
funny looks when asking around for a "triple square", eventually I gave =
up and ordered a set online.=A0 However, now I see that they were in the =
parts stores I went to, but there they are called "12 point internal =
drive" bits.=A0 If I would've asked for those, I may have actually =
gotten them much easier!=A0 You may just have to go to the tool section =
and look for them.=A0 Specifically I got my second set at Carquest, but =
have seen them at NAPA too.=A0 HTH,
=A0
-Rob

Andrew Wong <mkii_84@yahoo.com> wrote:
I use a 12 point rather than a 6 point? I also went
to the autostore looking for a triple square and no
one knew what that was.=20

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
-Andrew Wong=20
1984 Black Scirocco