High oil temps?

If you want you can install a second fan/shroud assembly in the front of the
rad blowing through it.  I have this dual fan setup on my car just because
I'm weird like that.  You gotta relay it, and it's loud, and your idle drops
when it kicks on, but damn the air huffs through there now.  The install is
very basic.  Undo the rad mounts, flex the rad forward.  Shove second
fan/shroud assembly back there in reverse of the other one.  Reattach rad.
The second one just gets squeezed in there and holds in super tight!

Actually I'll probably take it off I think it's restrictive on the highway.
It does help in traffic though, usually it only has to stay on for 5--10
seconds.

Vince