FS 16V Bentley

i have the convenient 3 piece model: ch 1-5, 6-10, 10-13. also coverless now
for improved weight distribution/aerodynamics. unfortunately, i'm losing ch
10 to attrition, since it's both the beginning of one volume and end of
another. i think i'm missing everything about steering. still got suspension
though!

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA-->Soon to be New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...