Speedo

--part1_3b.36c27428.2bcf468a_boundary

I got the speedo in today and the speedo it self works fine but the rmp guage
doesnt work. Did the connection maybe fall loose, Oh the 160 speedo was the
whole cluster from a 86.5 rocco.

Jason Frasca aka "Rocco"
1988 Scirocco 16v

--part1_3b.36c27428.2bcf468a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=
=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0"><B>I got the speedo in today a=
nd the speedo it self works fine but the rmp guage doesnt work. Did the conn=
ection maybe fall loose, Oh the 160 speedo was the whole cluster from a 86.5=
 rocco.<BR>
<BR>
Jason Frasca aka "Rocco"<BR>
1988 Scirocco 16v</B></FONT></HTML>