tie rod HELP!

I prefer the bigger hammer technique.
loosen the nut on the bottom but do not remove. do it enought to protect
the end i case you miss.

grab 2.5lb mini sledge.

Bang hard on the end of the hub where the tie rod end goes thru.
Hit it hard. not the tie rod but the hub assembly where the tie rod goes
thru.  I will pop up and out. the ME's of the group can tell you why.
I just say its the impules response of the ... nah its just afraid of me.

as for further instructions if your not 100%
Brian.
AOL aim gt0954a