OT: moving to new orleans!!

We'll ALL come stay with you during Mardi Gras.

Chris

P.S. To be like the natives you have to get a rice cooker.  Not a cheapo.
(Supposedly those things can go up to $175.00 or so.) And you have  to make
rice at least once a day. (On a resident's pay, you better get used to
eating a lot of rice.)  We'll be thinking about you and those 20 hour days,
7 days a week.  (All the sweatshops are not in Asia.  Those hospital
administrators figured out long ago how to get almost free labor.)

Chris