Stock 16V Muffler

If there is an Autozone near you theirs is a bit over $100 for a lifetime
unit. It is a bosal.
----- Original Message -----
From: <JLPAWLICKI@aol.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 6:08 PM
Subject: WTB: Stock 16V Muffler

> I don't have a tail pipe for some reason and the rear most hanger is
rotted off. In addition the muffler clamp/bracket (two hangars) is just
about rotted, leaving me with a rattling exhaust at the trailing arm. I
could probably squeak by with another one piece muffler clamp/bracket and
call it a day.

> Does any one have either the one peice bracket clamp or better yet a
decent stock 16V muffler with the hangers already there such that on a Bosal
unit. The one posted here a week ago is already sold.