E-brake jam (archives down)

Hi all.  Our archives seem to not be searchable, so I was hoping for some solutions to the age-old jammed e-brake/rear caliper problem.  One of my rears siezes whenever the e-brake is applied, and can be mostly released by prying (gently of course!:) ) the caliper's lever out.  What's the solution?

I know not using the e-brake is one, but I need it, and my wife won't remember not to use it (and I might not, either).

So how to fix caliper?  Rebuild kit?  These calipers are only like 3 years old (PO installed rebuilt calipers, I think).

BH

!!!!FAST, FREE AND HOT!!!!
for the best free email site on the web
http://www.aemail4u.com