Possibly shipping a car to Europe

Thats the best plan Carl. You could buy two or three euro Scirocco's for
the price of shipping a US scirocco. Visit some scrapyards while here, fill
the boot with Euro lights, bumpers and 16v intakes. When you ship it back
over tell the import guys that parts are rare in the US so you thought
you'd bring some spares home with you!!

                      Brian McGarvey
                      <brianm@earendel.o        To:       Cmr446@cs.com
                      rg>                       cc:       scirocco-l@scirocco.org
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: Possibly shipping a car to Europe
                      scirocco-l-admin@s
                      cirocco.org

                      15/04/2003 05:24

No carl.. you got the wrong idea.. buy one there. Dirk will hook you up
and cheap too.  then gray market it back.
Brian

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 Cmr446@cs.com wrote:

>   Well, looks like near the end of the year I'll be headed to Germany,
and
> since it's not likely they'll have Saturn dealerships over there, I'm
planing
> on taking the 'rocco. What do I need to do to be able to make it "street
> legal" over there besides the rear fog light and some H-4 Euro-spec
> headlamps?
>
> Carl
> 77rocco
> 89fox  - RIP-
> 03saturn - can not modify under penalty of wife!

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.