scirocco vs. gti

--0-2086548763-1050374605=:84492

Sell the Scirocco and build ME a mean 2.0 8v! Best of both worlds! While thinking over this idea, I suggest you drink a lot more, then get back to me. ;) Dan

Doolbnroht@aol.com wrote:well.... i am sorry about all the non-scirocco post as of late, but i've beeen playin around with the scirocco a little bit. i finally got my scirocco back at my apt where i am planning to sell her. but tonight i came in a little inebriated and i just looked at her and there is something about the scirocco, weather it be a mkI or mkII thatis so appealing to them. so the question remains, sbould i sell the scirocco, or build a mean 2.0 16v? i know it'll take a little work but in the long end i think i'll save a little bit of $$$. i'm really not sure of what i should do at this point. everything seems tempting.
later!
-alan