MINI New MINI Dimensions (MINI) Show?

Sr. Doty Bro. wrote:

> Is anyone going to this thing?  I have a running car with good tires and
> I'd like to wrap it around a tree on Skyline before Dubwar.  I'm going
> to actually try to make it this time if anyone else is up for it.

Teulie and I will be making our annual appearance.. not sure at this
point who else from SoCal is coming up the coast.  Potterpeople are out
(One Lap conflict), Meze apparently ain't going (old age), not sure
about Larry Fry, Ian Overholt (I think he's coming) or anyone else.  We
can meet you on the coast again.. not sure when we're heading up, Doug
and I need to sort this out soon, probably this week.. stay tuned.

Meantime - anyone else in SoCal/Central Cal want to caravan up with us?
Will likely leave OC on Friday night, crash in Lompoc at usual location,
then head up coast Saturday morning.. also who's coming from the bay
area & Sacto?  Is TBerk hosting a Saturday shindig of some kind or do we
need to make other arrangements?

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA