(Urgent!) - CINCY - Saturday meal

Kevin Collins wrote:

> Note to TBerk - we NEED 40lbs of Texas Brisket for the ND bbq...  :D
>
> So - are you gonna host it or what?
>
> --
> Kevin Collins

Hello!

Just got around to reading this thread, stay tuned...

> > > if anybody wants I could provide a full Buffalo to cook up.
> > > :D  Josh Able
> >
> > Now Josh - how are you going to stuff that in your car?
> > Rick Alexander
> >
> On a leash?
> - Jan Folkson

Man, that'll be one LEAN Bison.  :{D>

As for animals we eat being vegetarians, well that's been settled
already; folks eat damn near everything out there.

Kev,

I have a big ol Bar-B-Q mit smoker attached, I better start a new
thread to gauge interest.

I _do_ remember one gtg in Sacramento, Alex Ting's house, were we all
brought a cut of flesh <heh, heh> to roast on the grill. Mmmm, charred
and slathered with sauce.

I brought marinated lamb rib type thingies; turned out nobody paid
attention when they went on the grill, but _somebody's_ noses paid
attention when the smoke wafted around.  ;])

As for Cincy, I like the idea, I would have just fended for myself
(oops!, am I going?) or packed in some vittles.

TBerk