WAY OT :Re: (Urgent!) - CINCY - Saturday meal

Actually....
Plants do react, we just don't recognise the systems as yet. Thier response
time is MUCH slower than ours.
The plants react in a different manner if placed to close to a heat source
than when they are placed in a warm, humid well light area. The wave forms
recovered bear this out.

We played with the plants for over a year as we developed the new EMG
systems. (I am a bio-medical engineer) We tried different sorts of plants
and got similar responses.
2 plants re-potted into a larger container gave a certain response. LAter,
separating the plants in to different pots the reaction was really strange.
Placing the 2 pots back in the same area the waveforms stabilized.

I have no scientific explanation for this. I do believe that they are aware
to a degree, feel pain and can communicate plant to plant.
Viruses have no CNS, yet react to stimulus. Life is stranger and much more
varied than most of us think. Just because it isn't built like us, does not
mean it not alive and aware.

After all, how many of us have cars that are psychotic?

(Going to get my meds now....)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer