(Urgent!) - CINCY - Saturday meal

well, plants dont have nerve ending, thus no pain during the painful and
inadequate slaughter process.  they may be "alive" but they dont have
systems that allow them to react with emotion to pain.

-melissa-
Harrisburg, Pa
86 8v Scirocco ("new" body for my 87)
87 8v Scirocco (recently wrecked; guts soon to be donated to the 86)
87 Wolfsburg Jetta, 4dr