oil drain plug what?

all i know is the one time i went to jim ellis (for the gas tank recall), i
had one leak when i went in, and 2 (oil, cv boot) went i left. they, of
course, insisted they had nothing to do with it, it was just an old car.
sure.

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA-->Soon to be New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...