oil drain plug what? + Joke.

Been there, seen that. My previous employer (local garage) did an oil
change for me. (mid-winter and i had a cold) must have used an air tool to
do it up, 8000 miles later, Undid the nut, just kept turning. got an old
knife under it and levered it while turning with a spanner. Found half the
nut in my hand, the other still in the sump with oil coming out the centre
of the (hollow) nut. Used an extractor to pull it out. Was glad the nut
snapped and didn't damage the sump.

Joke for you all.

There's a young guy who loves tractors, he has tractor wall paper,
curtains. Tractor books and models.
When he turns 16 his parents treat him by taking him on a visit to the
tractor factory, he loves it, he gets shown round the assembly line and
finally gets to drive the latest prototype.
He's happily driving the new tractor and then something goes wrong, it tips
over and he gets crushed.
He sues for damages and the tractor company say "no chance" he signed a
document on the way in saying he accepted the risks of driving an untested
machine.  He hates tractors now, he goes home, the wallpaper gets stripped,
the curtains replaced. The Books and models all go in the bin.

About a year later, he's out with his new girlfriend in a bar, she coughs
and complains about the cigarette smoke in the bar.
He says "I'll take care of it" He stands up, sucks in all the smoky air.
He walks outside breathes the smoke out into the carpark, as he goes back
in a guy walks up to his girlfriend and asks how he did it.
She says "Oh... He's an Ex-Tractor Fan."

Cheers,
Adam.

                      "ATS - Patrick
                      Bureau"                   To:       <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
                      <txrocco@sbcglobal        cc:
                      .net>                     Subject:  RE: oil drain plug what?
                      Sent by:
                      scirocco-l-admin@s
                      cirocco.org

                      14/04/2003 10:32

well that and them VW Tech use air wrenches ( Seen it myself on my
rocco),to
close that bolt down,  as I screamed HALT in the work bay...(yeah I do shit
like that) - and btw that was first and LAST time ever been to a dealership
for repairs -