(MORE coil problema!)

--part1_1ed.69e498a.2bcbaa47_boundary

I have had an aftermarket (pointless) ignition system since the mid '80s.  I
replaced my original factory coil last October with a Bosch Blue Coil, just
because I had $26 laying around.  Worked fine before, works fine now.
Whatever you get, you need to make sure the coil has the correct termination
to attach the secondary wire to.
GL.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 4/13/03 6:19:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,