(no subject)

Shawn, bubbie (Thats californian phrase I learned for you.)

The girls and I under stand. You make your comments then stay in Cali, never
coming to Cincy.
I can almost understand that your fragile ego might be bruised by our
brilliant intellect, our ways with the wrench and hammer. But not to show
because we will out drive you?

Awww bubbie...

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development