Body work ideas

 Hi Julie;
     Bondo isn't the best finish coat before paint. Go to your Auto paint
 store and they will sell you a product to put thinly over the Bondo that
 doesn't produce bubbles and will sand smooth. 40 years ago I was taught a
 few tricks about dent repair by a great Hells Angels show car painter. The
 trick you need most is to work the Bondo "green" ( partially set up, not
 sticky but still not rock hard ). Buy a replacement blade for a Stanley
 Sure-Form plane ( a wood working tool ). Using it without the tool lets it
 pretty much follow the contour of your body metal. Very little sanding
 needed and that mostly on the finish coat product that covers the Bondo.
 Brian Decker