From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Andre Bjorkheim
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2003 4:28 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: And so it begins again... another Mk1 project finds its way
to me.

Cardboard Commander,

hows about you get your boxes in order.  I'll probably finish TWO cars
before you figure out which box has your ignition switch.  Good lord,
STOP planning and actually do something.  =)  I met you in 98, or was it
99, and you are still collecting boxes.  OH, and you can have your black
with green flake in it.  Lord knows we need more speedboats driving down
the road.  =)

Andre'
Nogaro Green 79 Scirocco (it drives, not in boxes)
Brazil Brown Metallic 79 Scirocco (again, not in boxes, and it drives)
Kirkland WA ICQ #76283458 http://mk1scirocco.com
http://www.nwmicrobrews.com  GOT BEER?