And so it begins again... another Mk1 project finds itsway to me.

John C. Worden wrote:

> Any pics yet?  What are your plans for this one?  Want to get
> rid of that radio?  Sounds like a great deal.

A few pics here http://mk1scirocco.com/scirocco/pics/mk1/_No2/

A few things I want to do right away include tuneup, replace some
old/worn looking hoses, remove deceleration/emission crap, and upgrade
to a 90amp alternator.  Not sure what I want to do down the road tho...
could end up being Nogaro blue, big bumpered, 16x8s, shaved everything,
audi handles, etc...

As for the radio, I will try to get some pics of it to show you exactly
what it is.

Andre'
Nogaro Green 79 Scirocco
Brazil Brown Metallic 79 Scirocco