AutoX #2

On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 06:50:16 -0700 "L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net> writes:
> Brings up a question for all you experienced racers:
> which is the most effective on an autocross course, three-year-old,
> nearly-dead race tires or new performance street tires?  (Sizes,
> diameters, etc. being more-or-less equal.)
>
> i.e., given the choice, what would YOU choose on YOUR car?

Have the race tires been left in the sun for this 3 years? Obvious dry
rotting going on? If both answers is no then the race tires will probably
be better to begin with.

So does this mean your gonna come out for your 2nd event next saturday??
Ill be running my 84 im SM, 5th run group. :)

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com