OT: Selling an 84 VW Rabbit GTI - sorry for the band with coruption

I really hate to do this but I have no choice, I must sell my GTI. This is
currently my daily driver.

84 VW GTI

Engine - JH 1.8L

Mileage - 87K (odometer stopped working a week ago)

Color - White with blue interior

Body is good condition

Currently registered and being used as a daily driver

Factory GTI Rims (snowflakes)

Recently replaced items

1)      Radiator

2)      Driver side halfshaft

3)      Passenger side motor mount

4)      Ball joints

5)      Front Strut Mounts and bushings

6)      Front Brake rotors, guide pins and pads

7)      Cap, rotor and plugs

8)      Rear shocks and shock mount bushings

9)      Passenger side door handle

10)  Timing Belt and idler pulley

11)  Cheap ass radio (something in the interm)

12)   Injector seals

13)  AC and WP Belt

Items I am throwing in to sweeten the deal

1)      Audi 5000 throttle body

2)      Spare intake manifold for the TB (not ported)

3)      5 - 13" BFG SCCA racing tires

4)      Rebuildable driver side halfshaft

5)      Set of Factory GTI Rims (White)

If you have wanted to get into A1 old school or wanted a light car for the
track this is it. Asking $2000 obo (don't be afraid to offend me, cause if I
know it is going to a good home I might take the offer).

Thanks for reading and considering. Pictures available to serious inquiries
only. Vin also available upon request for a carfax.