AutoX #2

On the GRM car. if its FREE its good...

On Sun, 13 Apr 2003, L F wrote:

> Brings up a question for all you experienced racers:
> which is the most effective on an autocross course, three-year-old, nearly-dead race tires or new performance street tires?  (Sizes, diameters, etc. being more-or-less equal.)
>
> i.e., given the choice, what would YOU choose on YOUR car?
>
> Larry
> sandiego16v

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.