[RE: [(Sorta) New to the list]]

"ATS - Patrick Bureau" <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> What she really wants to know of all new Male members is:
> =

> a) age?
> b) married or not?
> c) position or job?
> d) salary?
> =

> <ducks and runs for cover!>
> =

> ATS - Patrick Bureau - txrocco@sbcglobal.net

Yeah right, that's it. (BTW, it's Julie I'm asking for...) Heck I've been=

married for 23 years (only feels like 50), and have a male child who's
"challenging", why would I want any more GUYS around? Last thing I need.
Besides, I have my eye on you...<huge-mother-of-all-winks>...(now he's re=
ally
ducking and running at record speed...) =

But if you bring that BBQ to Cincy, I may forgive ya, it's tough to find =
good
southern food up here, as you well know. Mmmmm, barbeque. So ya bringing =
the
big oil drum rotisserie to cook it up properly?
Cathy