(Sorta) New to the list

Hello all,
	I've been hanging out and reading the list for a while, and I decided
it's time to make introductions. I've been into scirocco's for quite a
while now, and I've owned a black '86 16v for several years. It's not in
the best of shape, but I'm working on it. My family has a long history
with sciroccos. My dad has a '78, and my little sister just recently
purchased an '86 8v. I'm also yet another list-member with an E30 BMW. I
own an '89 325i.
	This is a great list, unlike anything I've seen for any other car. The
sense of community here is amazing, and there are some really
knowledgeable people. I'm looking forward to being an active member of
the community

-Zach

'86 Scirocco 16v
'89 BMW 325i