Digifant updates and ping?!

After rerouting much of the o2 -> ecu plug wiring, my digifant 16v setup
finally seems to cycle and do nice things with air/fuel.  If anyone has
a g60 harness for cheap (or at least not expensive), I'm considering
replacing this harness already since it's in poor shape.

The rocc is now very responsive, but when I'd hit WOT, there was a
strange noise that wasn't the lifters nor a misfiring sound.  It isn't
as metallic as a spraypaint can being shaken, but it's close enough to
that description to make me worry about detonation.  What should I
listen for?

This rocc habit is starting to take up weekdays as well.  I think I'm
soon to lose touch with the real world.

koabi