(Urgent!) - CINCY - Saturday meal

I actually got this idea awhile back but finally got around
to finding out a little about it today.

My neighbor runs a catering business, so I asked him what
it would cost / if he'd be willing to cater dinner on
Saturday.  Nothing fancy, just the usual grilling with some
sides etc.  It would end up costing everyone who eats $6-7
apiece, and would save someone from having to front the $$$
for food, go to the store, prepare everything etc and miss
half the party.

Does anybody have a problem with doing it this way this
year?  I would want assurances that most of us would
actually be buying dinner from them instead of going off
individually.  Patrick, what did you say about bringing
some food up?

Please give me some feedback asap, as he's already got a
couple other jobs lined up for that day and will need to
know very soon if it's a go or not.  Also, what time do we
want to try and eat?  5:30?  6:00?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov