Megasquirt question...

Well
Here's the deal guys, For the GRM stuff were not going to be allowed to do
more than one group buy or so and get the parts for free (Mongrel
motorsports abused that), but we can do as much labor as we want. I am an
electronics wiz (EE + many years as a tech). So I have one in the hopper
right now. A lister is buying 2, Im building both, tuning both, and
getting one. I figure its the same as labor. Its barter thats allowed. I
cant weld, bend pipes for chargers etc, dont know about chargers, so I'll
trade my electronics labor for parts, assistance etc.

Brian
$2004 challenge dreaming...