WTB: '81S seats or upholstery

Hey MkI'ers - I'm soon to be 'officially' one of youse guys.  I need some interior stuff - see the
below links:

http://w3.one.net/~rapieper/victorjr/rocco4.jpg
http://w3.one.net/~rapieper/victorjr/rocco6.jpg

Of course I want the cloth red striped upholstery to replace the rear seat bottom and the driver's
seat.  What I'd prefer is the upholstery only (for shipping reasons), unless you are coming to
Cincy.

AFA the driver's seat, I'm happy to take passenger seat buns and fabric and transplant them to my
bad driver's seat.

Any help and bargains most appreciated...

TIA,

Cheapass Ron