Feeler: '80 S for sale?

I'm toying with the idea of selling at least one car.
Insuring all these Sciroccos is *not* cheap, which is a big
motivator at the moment.  (Yeah, I got my insurance bill
today.)  Plus, I've really not driven the '80 a whole lot
in the last couple years, and I've got an '81 that, while
not as nice, will be pretty decent when I get it finished.
(16v conversion / re-wire etc in progress.)

Sooo, some of the lowdown on the '80:

Exterior:
Black '80 S, *NO* rust.  Fairly original looking, complete
with S striping.  The car was painted about 4-5 years ago,
stripped completely.  Monochrome GTI wheels.  S spoiler
intact and uncracked.

Interior:
Mostly standard "S" interior, complete with red carpet &
side panels.  The seats are black & grey, re-covered.

Mechanical:
1.8 8v from an '87 GLI.  Electronic ignition, 4-2 manifold
into TT race pipe, (no cat), TT 'cat-back' system.  Unknown
(perhaps Eibach) springs with Boge dampers.  Factory
non-a/c, factory sunroof.

Lots more details and some pics can be provided *if you're
serious.*  I'm not letting it go cheap, and I don't really
*have* to sell it, but would if the right buyer came along
Regardless, I'll probably lose money on it.

Ballpark figure around $3k.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov