a Scirocco list CALL TO ACTION!!!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=790218
I think this is the forum we need to be in on. I like the car and personally
think there are a lot of rocco's that look like that. Maybe not quite as
fancy but come close, like Josh's Black Beauty.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)