brake mount measurement

"Scott F. Williams" wrote:

> Hey, can somebody please tell me the distance spanned between the two brake
> caliper mounting holes on the spindle? (-or on the calipers themselves for
> that matter.) I don't need anything incredibly precise. -just within a 1/4"
> or whatever. Thanks in advance.
> --
> Scott F. Williams

8.5 mm and/or 3 3/8" appox.  <------ wait!

Measured across, whoops, that's the distance from caliper pin to
caliper pin... be right back...

Make that just under 8 mm and/or about 3 1/8" center to center on the
bolts that hold the caliper to the spindle.

I can get better measurements if you like, lmk.

TBerk