[Re: a Scirocco list CALL TO ACTION!!!]

Euroroc II <flaatr@yahoo.com> wrote:
in a nutshell what did they say?
-Raffi

"This is in response to the jerk off in PVW 1/03 who says that you guys s=
hould
feature more Sciroccos. Now I wouldn't normally pay any attention, but th=
e guy
struck a chord when he said that you feature too many ugly US Golfs. Firs=
off, who gives a f**k about Sciroccos? Is it 1985 or something?

Secondly, I'm an American who has been pretty heavily into the modified V=
scene for a while now, and I hate to break balls, but there are US machin=
es
that could rival some of the best British iron. I think I speak for the v=
ast
majority of the population when I say it's time for you to sell your Scir=
occo
the crackhead on the corner and buy a real Volkswagen.

I drive an Audi S4, but you don't hear me crying that PVW doesn't feature=
 one
every month. If I were you'd be happy that there are people over there th=
at
care enough about the VW scene to do a magazine about it, because we don'=
even have that. Instead we have to pay $6.95 an issue for it. Keep up the=
 good
work guys."

Matt, email =

Okay, so I lied about owning an S4, and changed my name and citizenship..=
=2E

Cathy, "light em up", this should fan the flames...email is:

<pvw@unity-media.com>

And for fun, send a copy to the list...Let the fun begin. It was the Marc=
h '03
issue BTW.