Over 100 Cars Attended No-Rice@Guildford Pics now up...!!

--part1_1ef.65d70c1.2bc71054_boundary

Pics from last nights No-Rice Meet are now up, Must say thanks for everyone
who attended (over 100 cars) and more of the same next month as No-Rice
celebrates it's first birthday, so whether UK or Stateside enjoy the pics
peeps...

http://norice.topcities.com/normapr03.html

If you would like to attend a No-Rice Meet we have also added Maps to the
site to help you get there...

http://norice.topcities.com/normapr03.html

--part1_1ef.65d70c1.2bc71054_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Pics from last nights No-Rice Meet are now up, Must sa=
y thanks for everyone who attended (over 100 cars) and more of the same next=
 month as No-Rice celebrates it's first birthday, so whether UK or Stateside=
 enjoy the pics peeps...<BR>
<BR>
http://norice.topcities.com/normapr03.html<BR>
<BR>
If you would like to attend a No-Rice Meet we have also added Maps to the si=
te to help you get there...<BR>
<BR>
http://norice.topcities.com/normapr03.html<BR>
</FONT></HTML>